Where: UI — CNR 11 — Geospatial Laboratory for Environmental Dynamics Conference Room
When: May 25 & 26 –
Wednesday (9am -~4pm) head downtown to grab some lunch,
dinner Wed night informally planned
Thursday (9am -12pm)
The Tentative Plan (all subject to modification):
• LiDAR processing and algorithm development
Andy: MCC, Rupesh/Nancy: BCAL tools; Linda: Fusion; Others?
• Who’s using what?
• Workflows – raw and processed datasets
• Moving datasets to repositories: INSIDE, OpenTopography, CLICK…
• Data storage, Scratch space
• HPCC use / INL
• Processing prioritization
• Grad student/postdoc/research staff training – formal and informal
• Communication and collaboration – forum?
• Publications planned: posters, papers
• Idaho Lidar Consortium/ IdahoView – forum for coordination and collaboration, things
• Funding support for personnel: Linda, Rupesh – future plans
• Ground lidar??
• Visualization work, possible visit to UI library IQ-station, discussion of presentation of Idaho
Lidar Data at National Meeting in CDA – Oct.
9am EPSCOR Cyberinfrastructure Meeting (Paul, Nancy, Greg, Luke, Bruce, SDL, others via
Tandberg from ISU and BSU).
Nancy will depart around noon to catch early afternoon flight home. But may have time for
additional discussions after EPSCOR CI meeting.